Priority will be given to applicants who are AMPAP Graduates in good standing.
We will only contact you should a vacancy exist.
Submit all information requested. Incomplete information may result in automatic disqualification
Proof of all of the following, as applicable, is required:
- Cover letter with resume and headshot photo
- Academic qualifications: List diplomas/certificates, year of award and Name of Academic Institution
- Details of experience as a Teacher and/or Trainer for managers, if applicable
- Details of experience teaching online, if applicable
- Copy of a teaching certificate, if applicable
- Provide 2 recent professional references
- Employer approval for your participation as an AMPAP Instructor (absence from work)
Additional information, listed below, may also be requested:
- Copies of all certificates, diplomas and attestations
- Proof of training delivery experience (feedback and evaluations)
- Proof of completion of a recognized and approved instructional techniques class or equivalent, an advantage
- Sample content of course material (PPT presentation), as needed